Wednesday, July 08, 2015

Huge haul - Part 1 | Ariana's Beauty Corner


Hello beauties! I'm s sorry I didn't post the last months, but I was very very busy. Now I'm back with a HUGE haul. I decided to post this in 2 parts, so it won't be too tiring for you to read. Shall we begin?



As the weather gets warmer and sunnier, I thought I'll need protection for my face. So I bought the Apivita suncare face cream with sea lavender and propolis to try it out. It has SPF30 which is very good and it's also moisturising. On the packaging it says ''Offers effective protection against UVA and UVB radiation, helps hydrate and restore skin's natural moisture, protects against photoageing and free radicals and enchances skin defence''. Also it says that it's made from 83% natural ingredients whch I think is amazing. I used it several times and I liked it, but if you have oily skin I recommend you to stay away from this product. It costs 15€/16.90$. I think the price is very good for the quality. I'm really satisfied.


The next thing I bought is the MAC prep+prime skin base visage. What can I say for this little miracle? I loved it the minute I tried it.It's A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. It covers my redness and my pores and makes my foundation stay in place all day. The last weeks, I felt my face oily, like my make up was melting on my face  by the end of the day. I know. Disgusting. But this primer helped me a lot with my problem. Even if I'm wearing my make up for hours it stays on all time long. I think it costs 30€/34$, I'm not sure, but it definitely worth the hipe!


All these years that I'm interested about make up and beauty I had one big problem. I'm so pale and sallow that I couldn't find any foundation that matches my colour. Seriously. I always have to buy the most pale shade and apply it on my whole face, my neck and chest. Nightmare!So I decided to save some money and look for a good foundation that really matches me. I ended to buy the MAC matchmaster foundation with SPF15 on the shade 1.0. It was the only make up that matches me perfectly. I thanked the girl on MAC who helped me a thousand times! I bought it for 35€/40$. It's not cheap, but definitely it's not as expensive as others.


Also from MAC I bought two more things. I tried a blush called 'peaches' and I liked it so much. It's a beautiful peachy shade, as you can see in the picture with a little bit of shimmer on it. I think its prise was 20€/23$. And then a friend of mine who was with me, saw another beautiful pale peachy blush from the new collection which was limited edition. It's called 'crisp whites' and when I tried it I loved it so so much! I applied it on the apples of my cheeks and I thought that it flatters me so much. I think peachy blushes are the most suitable for pale skins, that's why I got a little bit crazy buying only peach blushes. I forgot to mention that the blush from the limited edition costs 24€/27$.


I also got a concealer, which is the Maybeline Fit me concealer. This one is a little bit dark for me, so I use it to cover my under eye circles and then I use another product to brighten up the area. It has a good coverage on my spots too. I got it for 8.45€/9.30$ from feelunique.com.

The next product is actually a repurchase.It's the  Rimmel Wake me up concealer which is one of my favourites concealer EVER! I absolutely love it! It matches me perfectly, covers my spots and my dark circles. Amazing product! I got it for 7.74€/8.52$


So that's it for today. I hope you liked my post and I will see you soon.  If you have any question please do not hesitate to ask me. I will be really glad to help you!

If you'd like to follow me:
Instagram: https://instagram.com/arianabeautycorner/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ArianaBeautyK

And if you missed my last post about my favourite brushes, I will link it down below.

http://arianasbeautycorner.blogspot.gr/2015/04/my-favorite-brushes-arianas-beauty.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate