Saturday, March 28, 2015

Evening Skincare Routine | Ariana's Beauty Corner

Hello my beautiful friends! Today I'm going to talk about my skincare routine, the products I use and how I use them. 




The most important part for your skin is to remove all of your makeup at night. You should NEVER sleep with your makeup on. NEVER.
 Firstly I remove my makeup by using the L'OREAL Paris Ideal Fresh Cleansing Gel for normal/combination skin types. I take a pea sized amount of the product and I gently rub it all over my face, in circular motions. Then I rinse it off with lukewarm water and I pat my face with a clean towel. 




After that, I reach for the Garnier Micellaire water, to be sure my face is as clean as
possible. I use a cotton pad to apply it all over my face. I used to think that taking off waterproof mascara was the hardest part of my makeup removing process, but now this not an issue at all.






The last step of my skincare routine is to apply a good moisturizer in order to rejuvenate my face. The last few weeks, I found myself going for The Body Shop Aqua Boost Sorbet with vitamin E, 24hrs moisturising cream. I love this product, not only because of the marvelous smell, but also for the amazing result. It leaves my skin with a very nice and smooth feeling. Except from this it really hydrates the area in depth.






Once or twice a week, I also like to use a face scrub to get rid of the dead cells that accumulate on the surface of my face. In order to achieve that, I choose between the Apivita Face Scrub with apricot or the Bioten Scrub Cream with honey and apricot kernel. Both of them do a really good job on exfoliating, but I prefer the Apivita one, because it consists of 90% natural ingredients, which is beneficial for my skin.  


Sometimes, when I have spare time, I also fancy to do a facial mask in order to clarify, moisturize, cleanse or lighten my skin.  The product I love to use is the Avon Planet Spa Luxuriously Refining Peel Off Face Mask with black caviar extract. I usually leave it for 20 minutes, then I peel it off as recommended and lastly I wash my face to get rid of the residue. I prefer this one over other face masks because it's super cheap and it does work really well with my skin. 





So these are the products I use mostly in my skincare routine. I hope you found my post helpful and interesting and I'll see you next week with another post. Don't forget to see my last post about 'How to look more awake in the morning'. I'll leave the link down below. 


http://arianasbeautyblog.blogspot.gr/2015/03/how-to-look-more-awake-in-morning.html












No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate